Monday, February 19, 2007

Chapter 16

I realized that I had made a mistake. What if that old man was watching me when I buried the sword at the abandoned shrine? What if he told those unworthy soldiers where the sword was? Then the Fukuji sword would be in the hand of a unworthy soldier! I must get the sword back. It took forever just to remove three feet of dirt. When I got the sword back, I put the sword in my garmet. I walked pretty weird because the sword kept hitting my leg while I walked. So the soldiers called me "stiff leg." Then I fell and the sword broke open my garmet, revealing my sword to the soldiers. They immediately became suspicous me and questioned if I was a thief or a spy. In my mind, I knew I was a thief. They told me to give the sword and I will not be punished. Why in the world would I believe the soldiers! So I took out my sword. Then I ran very rapidly to Fukuji. I was taking the sword home.

No comments: