Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chapter 6

It is starting to be kind of difficult to impress Fukuji. When I do chores for him, he expects it to be done perfectly and on a certain time. For example, I cooked him rice at eleven in the morning, and he did not want it because it was cooked one hour early! At least Fukuji does not yell at me, he just corrects my mistakes. Why does he always want things done on a certain time? If I want to become his apprentice, I have to work harder in trying to do chores perfectly. Although I start to notice that he devotes himself to all his tasks. I cannot blame him for that. He makes wonderful swords. I was pretty amazed at first, on how he didnt sell so many swords. Although the reason he only sold few swords, was because each sword has a very powerful spirit. So Fukuji sells the swords only to people who is worthy enough for the swods spirit. Worthy samurais are the honorable/true ones, not the ones who steal, or dishonor the sword they carry.

1 comment:

A kid that thinks this book is kinda retarted! and pointess. said...

Hey thanks for doing all of this.. whoever you are.. we are reading this book in class and i dont pay attention at all because i dont even really no whats going on. this website helped out a lot!! thanks a lotttt!!!! :) :) :)