Monday, February 19, 2007

Chapter 7

Fukuji is finally allowing me to have a break! Although , I must first send a message to a Heike warrior named Muratani. After I gave him the message, he had been so generous enough to lend me some coins to spend on! Then I went to the Sanjo District and I saw the wonderful cherry blossom trees! It was like the bad things were excluded from this beautiful sight. Even the other viewers, never spoke loudly, and they seemed friendly. If I get another break, I want to return to the Sanjo District. I bought one rice candy. Rice candy is so good! When you take your first bite, the sweetness fills your mouth and you know you'll want some more! So I did buy some more, but these extra sweets were for Kawaki and Akiko. I was kind of suprised when Akiko did not remember me. After all its been a while since I first met them. After she recognized me, I was so suprised to see Kawaki,the sandalmaker. He is almost dying! He has the same disease my mother had died from.(wasting sickness) I wish he gets better. If Kawaki dies, ill feel sorry for Akiko. She may turn into a orphan! Oh no! When I was going back home, I ran into a familiar face. It looked like Koishi. A friend of Takanobu that died from the fire. I called out his name, but he did not turn around! Could it actually be him or am I just dreaming?

No comments: