Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chapter 4

I had met other Takanobu's friends in a lounge called the Red Dog. Takanobu and his friedns were talking about getting me a job. I ended up getting a job at the Imperial stables! At least I work at the stables for the Heike warriors. Knowing that my father is a Heike, I may be able to find him. Also I really hope that Takanobu and his friends have actually forgiven me for accidentally bragging about my father as a Heike warrior, when they sided on Genji warriors. Bragging about my father being a Heike warrior may also means that I may be wealthy.
Then I was pretty suprised how Takanobu sent me to give a message to Plum Face,when he is already dead! I wasted my time going back and forth to Plum Faces place to the Red Dog. Although when I returned to the Red Dog to complain about Plum Face being dead, the Red Dog was gone. All in flames. I looked to see if Takanobu was in there, but he was not. Most likely, Takanobu and his friends have perished in the fire. Now I am starting to think of reasons of why Takanobu sent me to the dead Plum Face. It was because he probably did not want me to die in that fire? If that is the reason, thank you Takanobu!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

NOT ENOUGH DETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!